Treat Customers Fairly
Our Commitment to Treat Customers Fairly
At The Insurance Service Centre Ltd, we are committed to “Treating Customers Fairly” as well as offering our customers the highest possible standards of service at all times.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before we offer any product
- only offer a product that we consider suitable for you and always the most suitable from the available options
- encourage you to ask if there is something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
The Insurance Service Centre Ltd feels that Treating Customers Fairly means:
- Not taking advantage of any relative weakness of the client.
- Behaving in a way to encourage the client to want a long relationship with the firm and returning to us in the future.
- Behaving in ways that result in the client consistently trusting the firm.
- Working with clients to allow them to make informed decisions about their Insurance policy or recommended product.
- Being clear and transparent in respect of all products and in all communications with the client.
- Recommending products with the clients needs to the fore.
- Dealing with clients promptly and in a consistent and even-handed manner.
- Incorporating these behaviours across everything we do.
Download our Treating Customers Fairly statement