PRIVATE CAR INSURANCE
We like to keep things simple – provide us with your details once and we will search over 100 quality insurance products from the leading companies.
We offer you a policy specific to your own needs and explain the differences in cover between insurers and policies, saving you both time and money.
We offer you the best price from our panel of insurers for cover you can depend on. We offer specialised cover for the following and much more: –
- Private Car Insurance
- 2nd Car Insurance
- Imported Vehicle Insurance
- Dual Controlled Car Insurance
- Sport / performance Cars
- Modified vehicles
- Convertible car insurance
By developing good relationships with some of the biggest insurance, as well as specialist insurers that don’t always deal directly with the public, we are able to provide you with some of the best insurance deals around.
We are here to help you.
Get in touch here to find out more about all types of Car Insurance Cover
Classic Car insurance
From our range of insurance companies we are able to provide competitive rates for many vehicle from an Austin Seven to a Jaguar E-Type. From a Morris Minor to a Porsche.
If you Require a quote on your “pride and joy” please contact us on 01603 400755 to see how we may help you save money.
Classic Car Insurance are typically offers an agreed value (subject to terms & conditions).
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INSURANCE
If you use your vehicle for business purposes then your needs will differ quite vastly from the average driver. Whether your vehicle is used as an integral part of your commercial activity such as delivery, or simply used to ferry you between different places of work, you will need some form of commercial vehicle insurance or van insurance.
There are many different levels of business use insurance that are available, with the most comprehensive providing cover for transportation of goods and door-to-door sales. If you require UK commercial insurance for a business vehicle or van then please complete our online form and we can make sure that we can give you the protection you need.
Available Cover Types
Social Domestic & Pleasure
Carriage of Own Goods
Carriage of Goods for Hire & Reward
Ice Cream Vans
We have access to 20 of the UK’s top Insurers, so we can find you cover that’s just right for you.
We have excellent rates and cover for courier insurance, small van insurance and transit van insurance. We also specialise in goods in transit insurance, tools cover and public and employer’s liability insurance. (find out more)
Get in touch here to find out more about Commercial Vehicle and Van Cover
We can provide cover for your tools Please call us on 01603 400755 or get in touch and we will be pleased to help in any way we can.
What we will cover.
- If your tools in transit are destroyed, damaged or stolen whilst in your vehicle we will replace them.
- If your tools in transit are destroyed, damaged or stolen during loading or unloading we will replace them.
This cover is limited to a maximum of 2 claims in any 12 month period.
What we will not cover
- The first £100 for each claim.
- Theft from any unattended motor vehicle unless the tools in transit have been concealed in a locked boot or cargo hold or other locked internal compartment and all the vehicle windows and doors have been securely locked and fastened and the keys removed and unattached trailers have had anti-hitching devices put into operation.
- Theft from any unattended motor vehicle that occurs overnight (10pm – 6am) unless the vehicle is:
- parked in an area secured by a locked gate or a locked garage
- parked on your driveway
(If these conditions cannot be met then you must park your motor vehicle in a well-lit area, on the same street as your private home, and the motor vehicle must be visible form your private home.)
- Any theft not reported to the police within 48-hours and a crime reference number obtained
- Any theft unless such theft is evidenced by violent and forcible entry to the motor vehicle.
- Loss or damage for anything other than your portable tools
- General conditions
- Under Insurance – if the total value of the tools being loaded, unloaded or housed is greater than the
maximum sum insured then we will only pay the same proportion.
- Depreciation will be applied to any claim for any tools in transit at 10 % per year from the end of a year.
- You must provide us with any receipts, documents or proof of purchase that is reasonable for us to
- You cannot transfer the insurance to someone else or include any other tools in transit without our written
permission or we may refuse to consider your claim.
- Under Insurance – if the total value of the tools being loaded, unloaded or housed is greater than the
We have forged a special relationship with Ridersure to provide motorcycle insurance at excellent rates. Ridersure is one of the largest providers of motorcycle insurance in the UK. We use the all the top insurers to ensure that we can provide you with a policy to meet your individual needs. We offer policies with the following insurers: –
- Equity Red Star
- And More
Our standard policy includes Green Card cover for driving in Europe as well as Breakdown and Accident recovery in the UK. Breakdown cover includes: –
- Emergency Roadside Repairs
- Vehicle Recovery
- Onward Travel
Whether you own a Moped or a Scooter, a Custom Bike or Trail bike, a Tourer or a Superbike we have the policy for you and its only a mouse click or a phone call away.
If you would prefer to speak to one of our experienced team, please give us a call on 01603 400755 and we will be only too pleased to help in any way possible. Motorcycle insurance quotes and cover are available online 24/7 that’s 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Multi Bike Insurance
Helmet and Leathers Cover
This policy provides cover for motorcycle clothing if damaged in a motor accident within the UK. The insurer will decide whether to repair or replace such clothing. A reduction will be made for wear and tear in respect of leathers, boots and gloves.
The maximum payable is £1000. There is a £50 excess.
The policy does not cover:
- The cost of matching sets of clothing.
- The first £50 of any claim.
- Clothing belonging to others (including passengers).
- Wear and tear, rot, fungus or mildew damage.
- Damage caused otherwise than in a motor accident in
Breakdown cover for cars, vans and motorcycles
The Insurance Centre has teamed up with both Blink Intermediary Solutions to provide you with a comprehensive breakdown service at a very competitive price.
Breakdown Assistance and Recovery for motor vehicles 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Wherever and whenever you break down, it is always inconvenient and important that you get urgent assistance to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. If driving is part of your job you need extra protection as the risk of breaking down is higher.
- Only vehicles registered on the policy are covered unless a personal membership has been purchased
- Vehicles originally manufactured with 7 seats or less
Significant Features and Benefits
- Up to six callouts in any one year of cover
- Up to one hours assistance at the roadside, and if you have paid the additional premium up to one hours labour at your home address
- If necessary and provided you have paid for the service we can recover you, the vehicle and passengers to a nearby garage
- If repairs cannot be carried out within 24 hours we will recover your vehicle to either your home, original destination or we may authorise up to £100 for car hire, alternative accommodation or onward travel providing you have paid for the service
Significant Exclusions or Unusual Limitations
- If applicable, the membership excess as shown on your Schedule of Cover
- Faults that occurred prior to the commencement of your cover
- Fraudulent claims
- The first £40 of any claim made within 72 hours of cover being purchased
- Claims caused by careless or deliberate acts
- Cost of replacement parts
- Running out of fuel (unless caused by a mechanical or electrical failure)
- Vehicles that have not been maintained correctly
- Vehicles in an un-roadworthy condition
- Winching or specialist recovery equipment charges
- Vehicles with a laden weight in excess of 3,500 kg (3.5 tonnes)
- Vehicles more than 5.18 metres (17 feet) long, 1.905 metres (6 feet 3 inches) wide and 2.44 metres (8 feet) high
- Vehicles with modifications which affect our ability to assist in the normal roadside repair or recovery of your vehicle, unless declared and agreed with us prior to taking the cover and declared at the time of notifying an incident
Vehicles depreciate in value at an alarming rate. If your vehicle is a write off following an accident, fire or theft your insurers will only pay the current market value for the vehicle. Not only will this be less than what you originally paid for the vehicle but it could also be less than what you still have outstanding to pay to the Finance company. This policy will pay our the difference if the worst was to happen.
We offer 3 types of Gap Insurance : –
- Finance Gap Insurance
- Purchase Price Gap Insurance
- Lease Gap Insurance
We can cover : –
- Cars & Light Vans up to (3.5 tons)
- Driving School Cars
The definition of Comprehensive is
of large scope; covering or involving much; inclusive;
As such Comprehensive cover provides the most protection to you as a policyholder.
Comprehensive will almost always provide cover for Accidental / Malicious Damage, Fire and Theft Cover. This means that you are protected for damage to your own vehicle as well as for the damage you may cause to someone else.
This will also normally include windscreen / glass cover. An excess is payable for replacement and more recently this has been introduced for repairs as well.
Third Party Fire and Theft
Third Party is the minimum level of cover required by UK law. This allows a “third party” (i.e. somebody else) to make a claim against you for injury or damage to their property. “Fire and Theft” extends the policy to provide cover in the event that the insured vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire.
Third Party Only
Third Party is the minimum level of cover required by UK law. This allows a “third party” (i.e. somebody else) to make a claim against you for injury or damage to their property.
Although this provides the least cover this is by no means guaranteed to be the cheapest premium available. In fact many insurers do not offer Third Party Only cover and those that do may give better premiums for comprehensive cover. We can advise you as necessary on this and a lot more besides. Call us on 01603 400755 and our friendly staff will be happy to help any way we can.
No Claims Bonus Entitlement
As a general rule you will be rewarded with 1 year no claims bonus for each year you hold an insurance and that you do not make a claim. For each years No Claims Bonus you have your premium will be discounted. A typical scale of years to discount may look something like this: –
|Years No Claims||Discount|
|6 or more||70%|
This doesn’t apply to all insurance and we would urge you to call us on 01603 400755 if you would like further information. We would also like to point out that a discount of 70% doesn’t automatically mean a
Protected No Claims Bonus
Protecting your “no claims bonus”